Please can we sign? I get so confused
Obviously there are some problems in formulating the paragraph of the conceptual frame.
We have all fibbled with it, but I still think words still just seems to slip of the issue.
I have been spending some time trying to figure out the common denominator between all these aspects; inside/outside, static/dynamic, safe/unsafe, majority/minoriy, home/away, and on and on. Such a fundamental conflict of states, but I can find a good way to phrase.
So I have tried to rewrite it completely, if not for anything else than to give us a new startingpoint for potential twists and changes.
/.../
The conceptual frame is concesquential to how the project is laid out. By leaving our "home"-environments we seek change/ and to be changed but we also construct a situation that strikes on all situations in which being included/ excluded, majority/ minority plays a significant role. These issues tend to become tangible first when one is not included, that is, part of the majority; at home. All of the participants in Encounters; 2012 (/whatever name) have dealt with dealt with such situations previously both privately and in their practise, and so Encounters function as a space for dialogue and experimenting.
/.../
Gaaah!
I feel like I am trying to utter a name-less -----.
//jo
engage2012 - artist led city project:
engage 2012 - artist led city project:
The artists leave their homes, where reactions and interactions are often familiar and defined.
They come together in a foreign city, where they themselves are the others, simultaneously being in the city,
as well as apart from it due to their position as foreigners.
The artists leave their homes, where reactions and interactions are often familiar and defined.
They come together in a foreign city, where they themselves are the others, simultaneously being in the city,
as well as apart from it due to their position as foreigners.
Friday, 30 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment