engage2012 - artist led city project:

engage 2012 - artist led city project:
The artists leave their homes, where reactions and interactions are often familiar and defined.
They come together in a foreign city, where they themselves are the others, simultaneously being in the city,
as well as apart from it due to their position as foreigners.

Monday, 26 September 2011

greetings

agree with the ten says, feel like it might be interesting to do it for two weeks.

personally I would document in a book like form; though that can be due to not love of film as a medium


also I don't necessarilly think we need to say that we always meet in the night times, the city of night is a much different than the city of the day.

 Someone just wrote me an email with the line "explore, engage, expand, exhilerate"    Just thought it was interesting re the title of the project.    not that exhilerate is quiete what we aim to do.  

I also feel a bit drawn to romania at the moment.    I have been to alot of eastern european cities........though.....just sayin.....as we plan.....

shall we all write the cities we consider as interesting choices?


excuses, will go missing for some more days.....coworker is still hobbling on crutches feeling sorry for himself, leaving me in the kitchen too much to think clear. 

going to try to hack at the text a bit   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment