engage2012: Welcome Hello to everybody,
I am looking foreword to come together in this project.
I am curious to meet and to exchange about how we observe the situation being part in the project and being outsiders of being “Bucharest people”.
I am attached to visions of artist from different venues as well as different point of views emphasised by the fact of different cultural back grounds and ethical, social disposition.
Beside I believe in creating a platform for cultural exchange which values a cultural identity as well as being open to expand towards a vision for a society which makes people feel integrated and responsible.
Coming from a dance-theatrical background and also performing a lot outside,
I have a natural interested in atmosphere of place, surroundings, environments or living conditions.
It would be inspiring to see the emotion of the city in terms of how warm hearted people are or closed off, including all different face of human kind.
How many different cultures life together, life standards, immigrants, gypsies …
How the sound of the city will be, the mood, the smell and the way of life.
How do the people response about their city and their country?
Are they sad or optimistic about life and future?
How do I feel there? Can we relate? Do we meet?
In that sense I would like to explore the city by walking around and follow my nose.
engage2012 - artist led city project:
engage 2012 - artist led city project:
The artists leave their homes, where reactions and interactions are often familiar and defined.
They come together in a foreign city, where they themselves are the others, simultaneously being in the city,
as well as apart from it due to their position as foreigners.
The artists leave their homes, where reactions and interactions are often familiar and defined.
They come together in a foreign city, where they themselves are the others, simultaneously being in the city,
as well as apart from it due to their position as foreigners.
No comments:
Post a Comment